Version 2.1 – Feb 2019
Information Collection and Use
- Information, including personal information, is collected for site administration and to support, improve and obtain feedback on DartFroggaming services and to prevent and detect breaches of Dartfrog network security, the law or contracts.
- Minimal technical data is collected throughout our site. Optional contact data is collected from specific forms on our site which each state the purpose(s) for which information is being obtained. These include opportunities to register with DartFroggaming in order to receive on going news and announcements by email from us; to apply for employment with us; to submit a form or e-mail requesting information, or to complete a questionnaire.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small files of letters and numbers. These files are either stored in the memory of your computer or other device such as mobile phones or tablet devices (these cookies are generally known as session cookies) or are placed on the hard drive of your device (generally known as persistent cookies).
- For more details about cookies and details of how to delete and disable cookies you can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ and also see our section on more information and turning cookies off below.
- This site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets number of cookies (default is 4) in order to evaluate your use of the site and compile reports for us on activity on the site.
- Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- Google Inc are
members of the US Safe Harbor Scheme. This scheme allows the transfer of data
from within the EEA to countries that are outside of the EEA without having to
enter into a specific data transfer agreement. Companies that sign up to the
scheme are deemed to provide adequate protection for personal data transmitted
from Europe. For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics please
Where can I find more information about cookies, and how do I delete cookies?
- Find out more about cookies including how to disable/enable and delete them at the following website http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
- If you want to delete cookies from the browser on your mobile phone, you will need to refer to your handset manual.
- Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
- In some sections of our site the user is given the option to provide transaction information such as name, birthdate, gender, employer, job title, home contact information, business contact information, business/organisation name, department/division of business/organisation and contact information for the business/organisation.
- Where provided, this optional information is used so that we can provide a more personalised experience on our site. We use this information to complete any current transaction and to contact you by email, regular mail, or telephone; to enhance our site and product offerings; to maintain and secure our site, and to understand (in aggregate) the interests of website visitors and your interests. We retain different elements of this information for different periods of time.
- If particular elements of this optional information are necessary to supply a particular service (e.g. an e-mail address for electronic news updates) then this service is available only to those users who provide this information. This will not affect your ability to use other parts of the site.
- If you decide you do not want us to use your data in this way, please email us at contact@Dartfroggaming.com
Communications from the Site
- When customers provide us contact information we use this to discuss the delivery of sales and product information that will be useful to them.
- We will use the information we collect from the website for a direct mailing, such as a Newsletter, only if you expressly give us prior permission. If you decide you no longer want to receive such mailings, you can remove yourself by sending an e-mail to the address provided at the time.
- You have the right to ask us at any time not to contact you for the purposes of direct marketing. To exercise this right please email us at contact@Dartfroggaming.com.
We use full contact details to create a profile of our users. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users that details their viewing preferences. This profile is used to tailor a user’s visit to our site, to improve the content of the site for the user and to direct pertinent marketing promotions to them.
The Data types we use are
- First Name
- Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Birth Date
- Although we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law: when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with European legislation, a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our site.
- If we sell a business division to another company and your personal data is used by that business then your data may be transferred to the buyer along with the business for them to use for the same purposes.
- Personal information is not used by other companies. It may be used by DartFroggaming within a consortium or other business grouping.
- It may be shared, under full contractual control, with other companies who act as data processors for us. For these purposes’ information may be transferred to other. Any personal data that is part of the information that is transferred will be protected in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and EU Directive 95/46/EC, and the General Data Protection Regulaton 2018.
has physical, electronic and administrative security processes in place in our
facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information.
Our company uses secure encryption technology (secure socket connection) for
all sensitive and financial data transmitted on our site.
Your Rights – Legal Obligations
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you, as a data subject have a number of rights, which are detailed below. Some of these only apply in specific circumstances and are qualified in several respects by exemptions in data protection legislation. We will advise you in our response to your request if we are relying on any such exemptions.
- Access to personal data: You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Should you wish to make such a request, please see the Contact Us section for information on how to contact us.
- You should include adequate information to identify yourself and such other relevant information that will reasonably assist us in fulfilling your request. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible.
- Correction of personal data: You can request us to rectify and correct any personal data that we are processing about you which is incorrect. We provide you with account settings and tools to access the information associated with your account.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where we have relied upon your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
- To opt out of marketing, you can use the unsubscribe link found in the marketing communication you
- Right of erasure: You can request us to erase your personal data where there is no compelling reason to continue processing. This right only applies in certain circumstances; it is not a guaranteed or absolute right.
- You can update your contact, and other information online. Alternatively, if you wish to correct/update information or no longer desire our service, you can notify us of this change by contacting us (see below).
- You have a right to request a copy of all data held by us at any time in connection with data submitted by you to this website. This request should be made in writing to our contact address (below), and a small charge may be made for this service.
- DartFroggaming does not knowingly collect personal information online from children or vulnerable adults.
If you want to contact us with any questions, please contact us at:
DartFrog Support Team
282 Farnborough Road,
Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7NA
Phone: 0845 519 2740
Contact with DartFroggaming
Emails and other electronic communication with DartFroggaming may be monitored. Calls to DartFrogaming may be recorded for quality control, regulatory and/or monitoring purposes.