Terms & Conditions
Our website address is: https://dartfroggaming.com
Terms and Conditions V1.09 – These Terms and Conditions are effective from June 2019.
All previous terms and conditions are cancelled.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website / Mobile App. The Terms shall also apply betting or gaming via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device (as if references to your use of the Website / Mobile App were references to your use of our telephone betting and/or mobile devices betting facilities).
2. Where you play any game, or place a bet, wager or challenge, using the Website / Mobile App, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website / Mobile App from time to time. The Rules can be found under the Help tab of the applicable section of the Website / Mobile App, or more specifically at:
(a) the Rules for Best Gambling’s ‘Dart Frog Bet product are available by clicking here; (Link to be added)
3. Where reference is made to “Dart Frog”, “Dart Frog Bet”, “we”, “our” or “us” in relation to:
(a) Draft Frog Bet product refers to the Dart Frog branded eSports game.
The Dart Frog Bet brand is licensed and operated by Best Gambling Ltd and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (Licence number 000-052300-R-329291-001);
4. We may need to change the General Terms and Conditions from time to time for a number of possible reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). The most up to date General Terms and Conditions will be available on the Website / Mobile App. All changes will be notified to you in advance of such changes taking effect. If we modify these General Terms and Conditions, we will notify you of such modifications by providing a prompt with a link to the revised terms on our websites.
If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website / Mobile App and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use the Website / Mobile App after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
5. Reference to “you”, “your” or the “customer” is reference to any person using the Website / Mobile App or the services of Dart Frog and/or any registered customer of Dart Frog brands or products.
6. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website/Mobile App (including any or all of the products offered via the Website / Mobile App) may be illegal in certain countries (including, for example, the USA). You are responsible for determining whether you are accessing, and/or the use of the Website / Mobile App is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
7. Dart Frog Bet is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, Dart Frog Bet is committed to supporting responsible gambling. For further details, please click here. Although Dart Frog Bet will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, Dart Frog Bet does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website / Mobile App with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or Dart Frog Bet is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of Dart Frog’s reasonable control.
B. YOUR DART FROG ACCOUNT
1.1 All applicants must be over 18 years of age and of legal capacity to place a bet/wager/challenge/challenge or register with Dart Frog Bet. Dart Frog Bet reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided.
1.2 We apply necessary policies for protection of minors and prevention of underage betting. More information on responsible gambling could be found here. You shall only use Betting Services if you are of or over minimum legal age in your state, province or country of residence allowing you to make real money bets.
1.3 Please note that we reserve the right to request proof of your age, and your Account will be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided in response to our request.
1.4 If it appears that you have used our Betting Services and/or made money transactions being underage, we will void any such transactions at our discretion, return the remaining balance, unless the money has to be withheld or forfeited due to the Agreements or applicable laws, close your Account and terminate these Agreements with you.
1.5 All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be accurate and complete in all respects. Where this is not the case, we reserve the right to suspend the account and treat any deposits into the gambling account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void). Where an account is suspended, the relevant customer should Contact Us.
1.6 Dart Frog Bet may use appropriate third-party specialists to verify the information supplied by you when registering for an account.
1.7 By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use Dart Frog Bet brand or product you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website / Mobile App and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
1.8 As part of the registration process, we may supply your information details to authorised credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment card details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your registration.
1.9 Customers may open only one account. Should we identify any customer with more than one account we reserve the right to treat any such accounts as one joint account.
1.10 Customers must keep their registration and account details up to date. This, and your account information, may be amended in the Personal section of the Website / Mobile App. If you require any assistance, please Contact Us.
2. Account Details
2.1 Dart Frog bet allows all its customers to choose their own Username/Password combination for their account. Customers must keep this information secret and confidential as you are responsible for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2.2 Bets will stand if your Username and Password have been entered correctly or if your account has been accessed via Touch ID, Fingerprint log in, Face ID, Passcode or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility (whether or not authorised by you), subject to there being sufficient funds in the account.
2.3 If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your Username, Password and/or Passcode you should change it immediately.
2.4 If you activate Touch ID, Fingerprint log in, Face ID, Passcode and/or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility and feel that a third party could be accessing your account via any of these methods then you should immediately disable Touch ID, Fingerprint log in, Face ID, Passcode and/or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility from all of your devices and Contact Us. You are responsible for the security of your device(s) and for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2.5 Please note that cardholder details and any other sensitive data should never be sent to us by unencrypted email.
2.6 The current balance and transaction history of your account may be viewed at any time once you have logged into your account on the Website / Mobile App
3. Personal Details
4. Suspension and Closure
4.1 If you want to close your account, please Contact Us.
4.2 Dart Frog Bet reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, Dart Frog shall be entitled to close or suspend your account if:
(a) you advise us that you have a gambling problem;
(b) Dart Frog Bet believe you to have a gambling problem;
(c) you are declared bankrupt;
(d) Dart Frog Bet considers that you have used the Website / Mobile App in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
(e) Dart Frog Bet considers that you have used the Website / Mobile App in an unfair manner, have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of Dart Frog or any of its customers or if your account is being used for the benefit of a third party;
(f) Dart Frog Bet is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court;
(g) Dart Frog Bet considers that any of the events referred to in (a) to (c) above may have occurred or are likely to occur; or
(h) your account is deemed to be dormant and its balance is, or reaches zero in accordance with paragraph 5.1 below.
4.3 If Dart Frog closes or suspends your account for any of the reasons referred to in (a) to (e) above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by Dart Frog (together “Claims”) arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold Dart Frog harmless on demand for such Claims. In the circumstances referred to in (a) to (e) above, Dart Frog shall also be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you (including any winnings, Bet Credits or bonus payments).
5. Dormant Accounts
5.1 Dart Frog will NOT apply an Administration Fee to all accounts that have been ‘inactive’ for a consecutive period of at least 365 days in accordance with the following procedure. An account is deemed to be ‘inactive’ during any period in which none of the following actions take place in relation to it: (i) a successful deposit; (ii) a eSports bet is placed; or
(a) If your account remains ‘inactive’ for a continuous period of 365 days then your account shall be deemed to be ‘dormant’ and, if the balance on your account is zero, your account will be closed and no fee shall apply.
(b) If, on being deemed to be dormant, your account has a positive balance, Dart Frog shall take reasonable steps to notify you using the details you provided during your registration process (or as updated by you).
5.2 You can ‘reactivate’ your account by: (i) making a successful deposit; (ii) creating or accepting a Challenge; or (iii) playing/taking part in any Sports Betting, Fantasy Game, Casino, Poker, Games or Bingo product.
C. YOUR FINANCES
1. Deposits and Wagers
1.1 You may only bet/wager/challenge with the amount of cleared funds held in your account. Accordingly, if you want to place bets or participate in gaming, you must deposit monies into your account. Further details of how to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds can be found at Deposits/Withdrawals.
1.2 By depositing funds into your account, you direct us and we agree to hold them, along with any winnings, for the sole and specific purpose of using them (i) to place your sporting and gaming stakes; and (ii) settling any fees or charges that you might incur in connection with the use of our services . We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing funds without any intention to place sporting and/or gaming stakes. In such circumstances we may also report this to relevant authorities.
1.3 For payment methods that require a specific account holder, you should only deposit funds into your gambling account from a source where you are the named account holder. In such cases where Dart Frog Bet identify that the named account holder differs from that which Dart Frog hold, we reserve the right to treat any deposits into the gambling account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void).
1.4 All funds that we hold for you are held in a designated customer bank account to be used solely for the Purpose. Customer funds are held in accounts separate from business accounts, but they could form part of the assets of the business in the event of insolvency. This arrangement qualifies as funds that are not protected in the event of insolvency: not protected segregation, under the UK Gambling Commission definition.
We must return the funds to you if they are not used for the Purpose.
1.5 You agree that we shall be entitled to retain any interest which might accrue on monies held in your Dart Frog Bet account.
1.6 No credit will be offered by any employee of Dart Frog Bet, and all bets must be supported by sufficient funds in the customer account. Dart Frog Bet reserves the right to void any bet/wager/challenge which may have inadvertently been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet/wager/challenge. Should funds be credited to a customer’s account in error it is the customer’s responsibility to inform Dart Frog Bet without delay. Dart Frog Bet will recover such funds by account adjustment.
1.7 Unless otherwise stated, all examples given on the Website / Mobile App are given in Pounds Sterling. Dart Frog Bet are not able to accept any crypto currency related deposits or transactions at this time.
1.8 For any transaction which requires a currency exchange, the applicable exchange rate will be the mid-rate as quoted by the Financial Times. The currency options available are listed in Appendix One to these Terms and Conditions and on the Website / Mobile App.
1.9 You are only entitled to use our currency exchange service for the purpose of placing bets or wagers via the Website / Mobile App (the “authorised purpose”). You are not entitled to use this service for any purpose other than the authorised purpose (including currency hedging, speculative trading or any other currency trading). If Dart Frog Bet considers that you are using the Website / Mobile App for any reason other than the authorised purpose, Dart Frog shall be entitled to close or suspend your account and you shall:
(a) be liable for any and all claims incurred arising therefrom; and
(b) indemnify Dart Frog Bet on demand for such claims.
1.10 In addition, Dart Frog Bet shall be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts earned or received by you as a result of or in connection with your ‘unauthorised’ use of the Website / Mobile App including activities which are not for an authorised purpose.
1.11 Dart Frog Bet does not charge for deposits made by Debit/Credit Card, however please be aware that some card issuers consider betting transactions as ‘cash’ payments and therefore may charge you a cash advance fee. Please check with your card issuer for further details.
2.1 Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made. Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder.
2.2 For most payment types, withdrawals can be processed by clicking ‘Withdraw’ on the Website / Mobile App, subject to there being sufficient funds in your betting account. There is no set maximum withdrawal amount per day but withdrawal requests for amounts greater than £20,000 or currency equivalent may require additional arrangements. For full details on each specific payment type, please refer to Deposits/Withdrawals.
2.3 Dart Frog Bet is licenced by the UK Gambling Commission. We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you in the event of
Insolvency. Please see link – UKGC Customer Funds Rating System which describes the different types in which funds can be held.
2.4 We hold customer funds centrally with company funds along with accounts we hold with our payment processors (EveryMatrix Ltd). These funds are not protected in the event of
insolvency: not protected segregation.
Our level of protection as rated by the Gambling Commission is Not protected.
2.5 If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, Dart Frog Bet reserves the right to make a charge to the customer’s account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal. If necessary, the value of the withdrawal requested may be reduced accordingly.
3.1 If we incur any charge-backs, reversals or other charges in respect of your account, we reserve the right to charge you for the relevant amounts incurred.
3.2 We may, at any time, set off any positive balance on your account against any amounts owed by you to Dart Frog or any company within the Dart Frog group.
3.3 You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to the tax and/or other authorities in your jurisdiction.
3.4 Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete the transaction. However, any bets/wagers accepted from such jurisdictions will stand – win or lose.
D. Betting Related Processes
1. Placing Bets/Wagers
1.1 Dart Frog reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet/wager/challenge requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets/wagers are placed at your own risk and discretion.
1.2 We only accept bets/wagers made online (including via mobile device, applications on a mobile device) or by telephone. Bets/wagers are not accepted in any other form (post, email, fax, etc.) and where received will be invalid and void – win or lose.
1.3 It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets/wagers/challenges are correct. Once bets/wagers have been placed they may not be cancelled by the customer. Dart Frog reserves the right to cancel any bet/wager/challenge at any time.
1.4 Your funds will be allocated to bets/wagers in the order they are placed and will not be available for any other use. Dart Frog reserves the right to void and/or reverse any transactions made after a bet/wager/challenge has been placed involving allocated funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
2. Bet/wager/challenge Confirmation
2.1 Bets/wagers/challenges will not be valid if there are insufficient funds in your account.
2.2 A bet/wager/challenge that you request will only be valid once accepted by Dart Frog Bet’s servers. Each valid bet/wager/challenge will receive a unique transaction code. We shall not be liable for the settlement of any bets/wagers which are not issued with a unique transaction code. If you are unsure about the validity of a bet/wager/challenge, please check your account history, or Contact Us.
2.4 Notwithstanding the above, if bets/wagers/challenges are placed via a credit or debit card they are not valid until we have received payment in full. The bet/wager/challenge will be automatically void if we have not received the payment prior to the relevant event commencing.
2.5 Should a dispute arise, you and Dart Frog Bet agree that the Dart Frog Bet transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
3. Settlement and Pay-outs
3.1 Dart Frog Bet reserves the right to suspend a market and/or cancel any bet/wager/challenge at any time. When a market is suspended any bets entered will be rejected. Dart Frog Bet also reserves the right to cease betting on any markets at any time without notice.
3.2 Winnings from settled bets/wagers are added to the balance of your betting account. Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and Dart Frog Bet reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withdraw the relevant amount from your account and/or reverse the transaction, either at the time or retrospectively.
3.3 Dart Frog Bet reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question; (ii) the price(s) or pool has been manipulated; or (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with Dart Frog Bet across any or all of our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive. If any customer owes any money to Dart Frog Bet for any reason, we have the right to take that into account before making any payments to that customer.
3.4 Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, Dart Frog Bet reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
3.5 For events where there is no official ‘off’ declared, the advertised start time of the event will be deemed the ‘off’. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has commenced (other than live In-Play betting clearly indicated on the Website / Mobile App), bets will stand providing the final outcome is not known, and that no participant/team has gained any material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team, etc) at the time the bet was placed. If the outcome of an event/market is known Dart Frog Bet reserves the right to void the bet, win or lose. Disputes over times bets are placed will be settled using the transaction log. All times stated on the Website / Mobile App and/or referred to by Dart Frog staff relate to UK Time unless stated otherwise.
3.6 In-Play betting – where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
3.7 If for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular market (e.g. due to loss of live pictures), all bets will be void, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
3.8 Where a customer gives ambiguous instructions, Dart Frog Bet reserves the right to split the amount of monies staked between the potential outcomes. Where this is impractical we reserve the right to void the whole of that bet. In any event, the decision of Dart Frog Bet is final.
E. USE OF THE WEBSITE / MOBILE APPs
1. Information and Content
1.1 Information accessed by you on the Website / Mobile App (including results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures) is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information is strictly prohibited. No warranty is given as to the uninterrupted provision of such information, its accuracy or as to the results obtained through its use. The information is not intended to amount to advice or recommendations and is provided for information purposes only. It should not be relied upon when placing bets/wagers, which are made at your own risk and discretion.
2. Your Equipment
2.1 Your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of the Website / Mobile App. Dart Frog Bet does not guarantee that the Website / Mobile App will operate without faults or errors or that the Dart Frog Bet services will be provided without interruption. Dart Frog Bet does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider (including, for example, if you are unable to place bets or wagers or to view or receive certain information in relation to particular events).
2.2 For customers using Dart Frog Bet (including downloadable applications) for the placing of bets/wagers, please note that Dart Frog Bet will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of data from the mobile device that the software is installed on (unless such damage or loss is solely and directly attributable to the downloaded software) and will also not be responsible for any call, data or other charges incurred whilst using the software.
3. Fair Use
3.1 The Website / Mobile App and Dart Frog products may only be used for the purposes of placing bets and wagers on events and/or gaming products.
3.2 You must not use the Website / Mobile App for the benefit of a third party or for any purpose which (in Dart Frog Bet’s opinion) is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which Dart Frog Bet considers discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate.
3.3 Dart Frog Bet will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any customer involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts via or in connection with the Website / Mobile App or Dart Frog Bet’s products. Dart Frog Bet will withhold payment to any customer where any of these are suspected or where the payment is suspected to be for the benefit of a third party. The customer shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay to Dart Frog Bet, on demand, all Claims (as defined in paragraph B.4.3 above) arising directly or indirectly from the customer’s fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act.
4. Software and Technology Issues
4.1 In order for you to use certain products offered on the Website / Mobile App you may need to download some software. Also, certain third-party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their products. If you do not accept those third-party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant third-party software. Dart Frog Bet does not accept any liability in respect of any third-party software.
4.2 You are only permitted to use any and all software made available to you via the Website / Mobile App for the purpose of using products on the Website / Mobile App and, save to the extent permitted by applicable law, for no other purposes whatsoever.
4.3 We hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the relevant software, for the sole purpose of using/playing products on the Website / Mobile App, in accordance with the following provisions.
(a) You are not permitted to: (i) install or load the software onto a server or other networked device or take other steps to make the software available via any form of “bulletin board”, online service or remote dial-in or network to any other person; (ii) sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in these terms and conditions) your licence to use the software or make or distribute copies of the software; (iii) enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass Dart Frog’s security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the relevant products or the Website / Mobile App or attempt to make any changes to the software and/or any features or components thereof; or (iv) copy or translate any user documentation provided ‘online’ or in electronic format. In addition, and except to the minimum extent permitted by applicable law in relation to computer programs (including, the purposes expressly permitted by Section 296A(1) or Section 50(B)2 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988), you are not permitted to: (a) translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the software; or (b) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the software.
(b) You do not own the software. The software is owned and is the exclusive property of Dart Frog Bet or a third-party software provider company (the “Software Provider”). Any software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to Dart Frog are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the software.
(c) The software is provided “as is” without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations. Dart Frog Bet does not warrant that: (i) the software will meet your requirements; (ii) the software will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights; (iii) the operation of the software will be error free or uninterrupted; (iv) any defects in the software will be corrected; or (v) the software or the servers are virus-free.
(d) In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the software, neither Dart Frog Bet nor the Software Provider will have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of such errors. Dart Frog Bet reserves the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant products from the Website / Mobile App and take any other action to correct such errors.
(e) You hereby acknowledge that how you use the software is outside of Dart Frog Bet’s control and at your own risk.
(f) The software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or Dart Frog Bet. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4.4 While Dart Frog Bet endeavours to ensure that the Website / Mobile App is available 24 hours a day, Dart Frog Bet shall not be liable if for any reason the Website / Mobile App is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to or to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website / Mobile App and the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it.
4.5 You must not misuse the Website / Mobile App by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Website / Mobile App or any part of it; any equipment or network on which the Website / Mobile App is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of the Website / Mobile App; or any equipment, software or Website / Mobile App owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website / Mobile App via a denial-of-service attack. Save where we have not taken reasonable steps, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website / Mobile App, software or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Website / Mobile App linked to it.
5. Third Party Content
5.1 Dart Frog Bet receives feeds, commentaries and content from a number of suppliers. Certain third-party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their feeds, commentaries and content. If you do not accept the relevant third-party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant feeds, commentaries or content.
5.2 Dart Frog Bet does not accept any liability in respect of any third-party feeds, commentaries and content.
5.3 Dart Frog Bet does not allow any employee, anyone else in any way connected to such employee or anyone otherwise connected to a third-party service provider (to be determined in Dart Frog Bet’s absolute discretion) to bet/wager/challenge on any market or event where the third party service provider is providing a service to Dart Frog Bet. Dart Frog Bet will void any bet/wager/challenge where it determines in its absolute discretion that such betting/wagering has taken place.
5.4 Where the Website / Mobile App contains links to third party Website / Mobile Apps and resources, these links are provided for your information only. Dart Frog Bet has no control over the content of these sites or resources and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third-party Website / Mobile App does not constitute an endorsement of that third party’s Website / Mobile App, product or services (if applicable).
6.1 Dart Frog Bet will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets or wagers including where: (i) there is an Obvious Error in the relevant odds/spreads/handicap/totals/Cash Out/Edit Bet amount displayed by Dart Frog Bet; (ii) Dart Frog Bet continues to accept bets or wagers on closed or suspended markets; (iii) Dart Frog Bet incorrectly calculates or pays a settlement amount, including where a bet is Cashed Out for the full settlement amount; or (iv) any error occurs in a random number generator or pay tables included, incorporated or used in any game or product.
6.2 Incorrect Challenge/Line/Spread/Handicap/Total – Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the count, line, spread, handicap or total taken at the Dart Frog revised price except for the following situations:
i) Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void.
ii) Any bet placed on a challenge, line, spread, handicap or total where the outcome is already known when the bet was placed will be void.
6.3 Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, Dart Frog Bet will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.4 Incorrect Fixture – Where an incorrect player or team is quoted within a fixture all bets will be void. Such determination to be in Dart Frog Bet’s absolute discretion.
6.5 Incorrect Market – If an incorrect market is quoted for any match or event, bets placed on that market will be void; other markets may also be void. Such determination to be in Dart Frog Bet’s absolute discretion.
6.6 Late Bets – If for any reason a pre-event bet is inadvertently accepted after a match or event has commenced, bets will be settled as follows:
i) If the event and market is covered In-Play then bets will stand at the revised price at the time the bet was placed, unless the outcome is already known in which case such bets will be void.
ii) If the event or market is not covered In-Play then the bet will stand as long as the selected participant or team has not gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc). Where a material advantage has been gained Dart Frog Bet reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose. Any bet placed where the outcome is already known, including In-Play, will be made void.
7.1 Dart Frog Bet actively monitors traffic to and from the Website / Mobile App. Dart Frog Bet reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
7.2 Dart Frog Bet reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website / Mobile App in respect of certain jurisdictions.
7.3 Dart Frog Bet may alter or amend the products offered via the Website / Mobile App at any time and for any reason.
7.4 From time to time, all or part of the Website / Mobile App may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website / Mobile App and/or alteration or amendment of any of the Website / Mobile App products.
F. OUR LIABILITY
1. Dart Frog Bet does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website / Mobile App or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the Website / Mobile App or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
2. While Dart Frog Bet endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website / Mobile App is correct, Dart Frog Bet does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website / Mobile App. The Website / Mobile App may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Dart Frog Bet is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website / Mobile App is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Dart Frog Bet provides you with the Website / Mobile App on the basis that Dart Frog Bet excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website / Mobile App.
3. Dart Frog Bet’s total aggregate liability to you under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions does not exceed:
(a) the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager/challenge or product that gave rise to the relevant liability; and
(b) the amount of applicable monies, where such monies have been misplaced by us.
(c) £2,500 in respect of any other liability.
4. Except as otherwise set out in these terms, Dart Frog Bet shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
(a) loss of profits;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of revenue;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(g) any special, indirect or consequential losses,
whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of these terms and conditions.
5. Nothing in this Section F shall limit Dart Frog Bet’s liability to pay the customer winnings or other sums properly owing to it, subject always to terms and conditions set out herein and the maximum winnings on products in these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Dart Frog Bet’s liability for:
(i) death or personal injury caused by Dart Frog Bet’s negligence;
(ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(iii) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
G. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The contents of the Website / Mobile App are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Dart Frog Bet, its affiliates or other third-party licensors.
2. All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website / Mobile App are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including Dart Frog Bet.
3. Except to the extent required to use a product for the purpose of placing bets or wagers, no part of the Website / Mobile App may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other Website / Mobile App or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent.
4. If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings or other content to the Website / Mobile App (“User Content”), then the User Content will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Dart Frog Bet has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose. Dart Frog Bet also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website / Mobile App constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. Dart Frog Bet has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on the Website / Mobile App.
5. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website / Mobile App or its content is strictly prohibited.
H. OTHER PROVISIONS
2. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
3. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and (unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions) do not exclude any other rights or remedies available in law.
4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
5. You shall execute or cause to be executed all documents and do or cause to be done all further acts and things consistent with the terms of these Terms and Conditions that Dart Frog Bet may from time to time reasonably require in order to vest in and secure to Dart Frog Bet the full benefit of rights and benefits to be transferred or granted to Dart Frog under these Terms and Conditions and for the protection and enforcement of the same and otherwise to give full effect to the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
7. Dart Frog Bet shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
8. Dart Frog Bet may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, to any party including any company within the Best Gambling group.
9. Any notice to be given under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing, in English and may be served by hand delivery, first class post, recorded delivery or registered post or airmail, email or fax to: (a) in the case of Dart Frog Bet, the address of the relevant Dart Frog Bet brand as set out at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions or as displayed on the Website / Mobile App; and (b) in respect of notices given by Dart Frog Bet to you, pursuant to the customer registration procedure (including any amendment to those details you have notified to Dart Frog Bet). Any notice shall be deemed to have been received: (a) if delivered by hand, at the time of delivery; (b) if sent by first class post, recorded delivery or registered post, at 09.30 (GMT) on the second clear day after the date of posting; (c) if sent by pre-paid registered airmail, at 09.30 (GMT) on the fifth clear day after the date of posting; (d) if sent by email, at the time of sending; and (e) if sent by fax, at the time of transmission by the sender.
I. COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please Contact Us. If Dart Frog Bet is unable to settle the dispute, either party is entitled to refer the dispute to an arbiter, such as the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS. No dispute regarding any bet/wager/challenge will result in litigation, court action or objection to a bookmaker’s licence or permit (including any remote operator’s licence or personal licence) unless Dart Frog Bet fails to implement the decision given by arbitration.
2. For further information on IBAS click here.
3. Subject to paragraph B.3.1 above, these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
4. By accepting these Terms and Conditions and/or placing bets or wagers and/or making use (whether authorised or not) of the facilities offered by Dart Frog Bet (whether through the Website / Mobile App or otherwise), you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Dart Frog Bet shall be entitled to bring a claim against a customer in the court of the customer’s country of domicile.
CURRENCY OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT DART FROG BET
Restrictions may apply depending upon your country of residence and/or chosen payment method.
UK Pounds (GBP)